Popular posts from this blog
Creating the cover
In addition to the previous comments on my cover I always have additional information that can add to the process . When it came to drawing each part of the magazine out i decided that a traditional approach would suit my magazine better due to the fact that that as a high school student I am not very well versed in creating any type of magazine. Because of that I believed that a traditional approach would be appropriate So first I added a simple masthead across the top with big bold letters in a Franklin Gothic font. The reason for the font is a bit random as I just went through the prolific amount of fonts that Photoshop has to offer until I finally came up with this font that could show my title which is "Financial Affairs" good enough. Some fonts were too small or could not show my title as well so a lot of trial and error was used until i chose that font that I was satisfied with. Also there were many other decisions that went into th...
Table of Contents 2
Breaking down my table of contents further down will reveal many different aspects of media studies. One of which would be picture I used, Originally the picture was an establishing shot of the luxurious Biltmore Hotel in Miami, Florida. Unfortunately, when it came to translating that same picture into the Indesign program it turned out that i had to crop out the picture in a drastic way in order for the picture to fit on the page.In addition to that I used several rulers to line up all the different texts together at first there was a noticeable amount of a lack of alignment making it seem disorganized and out of place. original draft The selection of the picture came from my trip down downtown Miami where many luxury housing and hotels can be found. Since my magazine revolves around luxury, investing, living, and real estate I thought it would be great to include in my magazine. The colored words themselves were altered by me i...
Comments
Post a Comment